No Change

It's been a while since I've had the honour of serving her, but I'm pleased to say that mistress Joanne madam hasn't changed much. A bit plumper, perhaps, and slightly older, of course - but still a chain smoker, and still that same haughty, dismissive demeanour as she orders me to lickshine her boots.

Those boots don't appear to have changed either - same old black leather pixie-style boots with turned over cuffs. Her socks are different from what I remember, however - white instead of grey; and shorter; less scruffy; but they still tower dominantly over my humble head as my tongue tastes where she has been walking.

She walks away from me as she always did - dissatisfied with my performance. No change there! I wonder how long it will be before I see her again? Not long I hope, for she is a true goddess!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)