Listen & Obey













'Shine my shoes please, footboy! Concentrate on the soles, which are filthy, but lick the uppers as well - although don't let your dirty tongue touch my socks!' 

'Yes, pretty mistress. I hear and obey you, pretty mistress-madam!'













My humble role, as a public footservant, is to listen carefully to my customers' instructions and obey them to the letter. I start to lick at her dirty sneaker-soles.

The shoedirt tastes vile, but I must not baulk at it!


That dirt belongs inside my menial mouth!


As I make my way with my tongue along the side of her sneaker...


...I can see that the logo on the heel area has accumulated a lot of dirt!


I therefore lick all the more vigorously when my tongue gets to it!


The dirt on the logo tastes even more vile than the other dirt!


I must also remain mindful of the customer's sock-stipulation...


...that I am NOT to touch them with my dirty tongue!


She is watching me like a hawk to ensure my compliance!


Such filthy soles! I still have a lot of licking to do!


But it would be unconscionable for a pretty customer such as this...


...to have to walk around in dirty sneakers!




Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Family Footrest

Obedient Slave To An Indolent Mistress

Less Is More