Signposted

So, it’s official! Regular customer-mistress Ms Karen madam, and her manly husband master Phillip sir, now own me – in the sense that they are ‘sponsoring’ me as their local, public footservant for a period of the next 12 months. That means they shall be responsible for my performance and discipline, and they are both clearly very much looking forward to their new responsibilities!

Clever master Phillip sir has even put together a makeshift, temporary signpost for them to pose in front of. Note how proud Ms Karen madam is of her sponsorship of me. You can see it written in her face, how determined she is that I shall perform well during their tenureship of me – a confidence based on her promise to use the whip and the pummelling hammer on me at every opportunity!

Note too the tear in her nylons on her left foot. I noticed it when I was kissing her feet just a few moments ago.


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections