Under New Ownership

Regular customer-mistress Ms Karen madam is ‘showing me off’ to her best friend, Ms Joanne madam, as Ms Karen and her husband, master Phillip sir, now own me, having paid the local Authority an undisclosed sum of money in order to ‘sponsor’ me for the next 12 months.

Having reminded me that I am now her personal property, Ms Karen goes on to spell out to Ms Joanne madam (who is enjoying a cigarette) exactly what this means for me:

·       I shall be remaining where I am in Smokers’ Corner
·       But I am now accountable to her and master Phillip sir for my performance as a public footservant
·       She and her husband now have the right to punish me as they see fit, should they deem my performance to be lacking in any way

She then goes on to explain exactly what she and her husband will expect, nay demand of me:

·       That I not only kiss feet, but also lickshine shoes and boots
·       That I treat each and every foot placed onto my footblock, be it male or female, sneakered or booted, socked or nyloned, or indeed bare, with the utmost respect
·       To that end, from now on I must verbally praise and bless each master or mistress who deigns to use me, extolling the virtues of their footwear and beseeching them for the honour of paying my additional respects to their footwear in the form of, for example, nosing, or nose-topping, their socks; nuzzling their socks; nosing their shoes or boots; and/or rim-licking their toenails (in order to extract some of their precious, superior toe-jam)
·       Ms Karen explains that she will be soliciting ‘their’ customers’ feedback via an app on her phone, and that she and her husband shall respond to any negative feedback about me by employing either the pummelling hammer to my face, or the whip on my back. She further explains that, as my ‘owners’, she and her husband now have access to my back behind the wall, and that I can therefore expect to feel the burning bite of their whip if I fail to please a single customer master or mistress, even if it is in only a minor way!

All of this explanation is, of course, intended for my benefit, even though it is ostensibly directed at Ms Joanne madam!

Ms Karen madam then stands to one side and invites Ms Joanne madam to step forward and have her boots lickshined by way of a ‘trial’ customer. She exhorts her to provide honest feedback on my performance, bearing in mind the various stipulations as to my expected behaviour which she has outlined above. I therefore, obediently, begin by verbally extolling the virtues of Ms Joanne madam’s feet and footwear, before I even begin lickshining her dirty bootsole:

‘Oh pray, customer-mistress Ms Joanne madam, if it pleases you esteemed customer-mistress Ms Joanne madam, God bless you, young ma’am, for deigning to grace me with your dirty boots, miss! Truly it will be an honour and a privilege for the likes of me – a lowly, no-good, public footkisser – to tongue attend to the exteriors of your boots, madam. Though, if you will forgive me, miss, I must also say that I am equallly enamoured by your choice of sock, kind mistress, as the cascades of creased, purple cotton material truly complement your lovely, white leg beneath your jeans, madam, if I may make so bold, madam? Oh pray mistress, if it pleases you mistress, pray permit this slave to nose your purple socks when he has lickshined your boots to your satisfaction, madam, thanking you kindly miss!’

All the while my new owner, Ms Karen madam, is listening and watching intently as I verbally kow-tow to my first ‘test’ customer under her new regime – her best friend Ms Joanne madam.

Afterwards, as the two superior young women are leaving, I overhear, to my immense slavish pride, Ms Joanne madam saying that she thinks I did an ‘ok job’ on her boots, and that I seem very docile and a ‘natural’ submissive (actually, she describes me as a ‘total dork’!). She goes on to say that, with a bit of sore whipping and discipline, I should make an ‘adequate’ public footslave under her friend’s new tutelage.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

Oh, and in case you’re wondering, Ms Joanne madam didn’t permit me to nose her purple socks on this occasion. She said I would have to first earn such a privilege, by lickshining her boots many more times. I thanked her kindly for her considerateness.












Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections