East Meets West

The beautiful Indian girl, dressed in a traditional saree, crosses the square towards me with confidence and aplomb. She then orders me to kiss both her shoes and feet.

Afterwards, she crouches down in order to mock me to my face in her beautiful, Indian accent:

How you are liking it, slave? How you are liking having to kiss the shoes and feet of an Indian woman, isn’t it?’

I politely confirm to the Asian customer-mistress, since she had so kindly asked, that I had liked it very much, thanking her kindly. She smirks triumphantly at me and, without seeking or requiring my permission, proceeds to film me on her mobile phone so that she can, as she puts it, ‘be showing my friends what an impotent fool you are being, isn’t it?’

Once again I must express my indebtedness to the Indian mistress for sharing my humility and helplessness with her acquaintances. Privately, I hope some of them might decide to use me too!

The Indian beauty then turns her back on me and leaves me to rot in my public foothole, ready for the next customer to come my way – be they from the East or the West.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride