Her Softer Side

Tonight local sink-estate tomboy mistress, Ms Toughie Madam, is showing her softer side, as she invites her manly boyfriend, Master Dean Sir, to utilise my public foot-kissing services. By law, a man may only use me to kiss his feet if a woman first gives him her female permission to do so. It is considered a great honour for a free male – and a great degradation for a slave male like me.

But I very much respect bothMs Toughie Madam and her boyfriend, Master Dean Sir – she, because she is a beautiful, but tough, young woman of the Gynarchy; and he, because he is the sexual partner of a beautiful, but tough, young woman of the Gynarchy, and thus my infinite male better. At the end of the day, I am fit only to lick Ms Toughie’s boots – and the shoes of her boyfriend. And they both know it!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride