Insomniac Customer

Regular, insomniac customer-mistress Ms Kuki Madam likes to film me on her mobile phone before using me to kiss her dirty sneakers in the dead of night. I expect it’s so that she can upload my shameful humble head onto her social media page to show to all her friends back in Hong Kong. It must give them all a good laugh!

As I kiss Ms Kuki’s outstretched foot I contemplate how this taciturn, young Chinese woman is my infinite better, and how I am privileged even to be in the presence of her pink and white stripy socks.

She, of course, walks away from me – as she is free to do – with a supercilious and smug grin on her pretty, Chinese face, leaving me to shiver and rot in my dirty alcove until the next insomniac customer comes along. 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride