Talking Sock































‘Kiss my boot, slave, and don’t touch my red sock!’

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress. Oh no, pretty customer-mistress Ms Aneka madam. Truly your sock is too good for me, miss!’

‘Talk more about the greatness of my sock, slave. Praise it in between kissing my boot!’

‘Yes, mistress Aneka. At once, goddess-mistress Ms Aneka madam. Oh pray, Ms Aneka madam – your red sock! Truly your sock is a thing to be admired and looked up to as it, quite literally, towers over my humble bootkissing head, madam! Oh mistress, if it pleases you mistress, your sock not only fulfils a useful function by absorbing your precious footsweat, madam. It also enhances the beauty and shapeliness of your divine ankle, madam. Truly that makes your sock better than me, and of a higher social class than me, madam! Oh mistress, your sock has power over me – the power to have me whipped for insubordination. Oh pray, sock, pray have mercy on an humble footslave such as myself, who is your inferior. Pray don’t have me whipped, mistress the sock! I submit to you, sock, and to your power and glory. Oh mistress Aneka’s sock! Oh mistress Aneka’s sock! Your lines of vertical stitching are so straight, sock! ...’

‘Enough, slave! My sock is fed up with your sycophantic whinings. Get on with kissing my boot, and don’t even look at my superior sock, or the sock will indeed have you whipped!’

‘Yes, mistress. At once, mistress. Pray forgive me, mistress Aneka and her sock!’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals

African Village Respect

Morning, Noon and Night