Left Out In The Cold

 'Haha - so here we are again, slave! Me, going about my daily business and heading home to my nice, warm home where my husband is waiting to satisfy me sexually; and you, still stuck out here in the freezing cold, as you will be all night, and every night for the rest of your life, kissing strangers' feet and staring at the dirt stains from their shoes on the dirty, wooden footblock beneath your confined face!

Haha - don't you feel shame, slave? Don't you feel impotent? A mere nothing and a nobody? No-one cares about you. No woman could ever find you attractive. You're just another piece of garbage out on the street - worth less than my socks! I despise you, humble head. Haha - kiss my foot!'














Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Circulating