Beg, Fawn, Obey

























Regular customer Ms Mukta madam is in an unusually (for her) foul mood. Her instructions to me are succinct and to the point, without any of the usual mock-pleasantries that customarily go with them:

'Slave, clean my boots. Do my right boot first. Start with the under and make sure you lick off all the filth I've been walking in. Then make your way slowly up the side and the front of my boot, again making sure you remove all the dirt. When you reach the top of my boot lick all around the upper rim, but don't touch the sock. Then do the same on my left boot, again starting with the under.'

'Yes mistress  Mukta madam. At once mistress-madam.'

She glowers down at me as I start to obey her orders to the letter. Again, it is unusual for her to specify that I must not touch her sock - not that I ever would touch a customer's sock without their explicit permission, knowing who ticklish, not to say pricklish, they can be! 

Suddenly Ms Mukta leans forward in the chair of power and points to an area of her boot I have just licked:

'DO THAT BIT AGAIN, SLAVE! I CAN STILL SEE THE DIRT ON IT!', she shouts down angrily at me.

'Yes mistress-madam. Pray forgive me, mistress-madam. I shall endeavour to do better, mistress Mukta madfam. Please don't beat me, mistress. I live in fear of the whip, madam!'

Always best, in my humble experience, to demonstrate to a foul-tempered customer one's innate slavish cowardice. It reminds them that they are in complete control over me and that I am at their mercy! Beg, fawn and obey - the mantra of a cowardly bootlick slave!

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Circulating