Alcove Valentine

It's Valentine's Day and, foolishly, I feel compelled to express my love and admiration for a pretty customer-mistress:

'Oh pray, pretty mistress, if it pleases you pretty mistress, this slave humbly expresses his admiration for your boots, madam, and for you, madam - the wearer of those boots. Please don't have me beaten, madam.'

She laughs out loud at me and throws my compliment back in my face:

'Haha - you fancy me, slave? I not fancy you! You a nothing and a nobody. You just a slave. You just a footlick. I like real man. Proper man. You ugly. You garbage. Haha - I laugh at you!'

'Yes, mistress. Thanking you kindly, mistress. I apologise for my forwardness, mistress.'

Her response to my humble apology is to laughingly shove her other booted foot into my face, before turning her pretty back on me and walking away, leaving me to pine for her and to rot in my dirty alcove. And rightly so, for she is much too good for me.













Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Just Another Humble Head

Circulating