Botlarımı Temizle, Köle!

‘Botlarımı temizle, köle!’

Now, I’m no polyglot. I’m just a down-in-the-dirt, dumb, ignorant footslave. But I do know, thanks to years of experience, when I am being ordered, in Turkish or in any other language, to lickshine a customer’s boots.

I mean, it should be blindingly obvious – even to an ignoramus like me – that this bright and intelligent, young woman’s boots require to be cleaned, as they are street soiled and dirty. It is, indeed, an honour for the likes of me to put tongue to such an elegant pair of low-heeled ankleboots – not to mention the inestimable privilege of being able to study this young woman’s rose-themed bootsocks in glorious close-up!

No wonder she’s smiling as she eventually saunters off leaving me with a mouth full of her bootdirt, and the memory of her socks emblazoned on my menial mind!

‘Aptal!’ she sneers as she leaves me to rot. Again, as I’m stupid, and don’t speak Turkish, I don’t actually know what the word ‘aptal’ means. But from the tone of her voice, I’m guessing it’s not entirely complimentary!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals

African Village Respect

Morning, Noon and Night