The streetsweeper mistress enjoys lording it over the stocks footslave during a break from her road sweeping. Note how she points out the areas of her boots she specifically wishes lickshined.
My mistress Hala’s SOCKS are full of nutrients, so whenever she relaxes at home with her SOCKED FEET resting on top of my upturned face, I endeavour to discreetly absorb some of those precious female nutrients into my feckless, footslave facial pores. What a privilege, what an honour, for a dirty, male slave such as myself to have some of my mistress's FEMALE FOOT DNA rub off on me via her SOCKS! My mistress Hala madam relaxes with her SOCKED FEET resting on top of my humbly upturned face She has every right to use my face as a SOCKREST... ...as I am her household FOOTSLAVE! Her SOCKS are CRUMPLED and SWEATY, having been on her FEET inside her SNEAKERS all day! I endeavour to absorb some of her FEMALE SOCK NUTRIENTS into my facial pores I can only hope that some of her FEMALE GREATNESS will rub off on me via her SOCKS? All I can SMELL, FEEL and SEE right now is her SOCKS... ...SOCKS that I have been following to HEEL and studying on her ANKLES all day! Meanwhile, my mistress Hala ...
Behind closed doors, in virtually any Gynarchy household, you will likely find a porch-footslave respectfully kissing his master or mistress's FEET. Porch Footslaves are a common fixture in most Gynarchy homes! Q: What's going on behind this closed door? A: An Arab mistress is having her FEET kiss-respected by a Gynarchy porch-footslave! The porch-footslave is a permanent fixture in her hallway She uses him frequently every day, as does every other member of her household! All day long, the humble slave must KISS FEET... ...the FEET of his OWNERS and BETTERS Note how the frightened slave doesn't dare to look up at his mistress above the SOCK... ...out of his slavish respect for her And rightly so, for she is his MISTRESS and INFINITE BETTER! See how she looks down upon the lowly porch-footslave at her FEET! She, quite rightly, has nothing but haughty righteous contempt for him... ...and for his humble part he has nothing but slavish respect for both her and her FOOTWEAR !
'You a dirty male slave. You filth. I female. I pure. You kiss my feet, dirty slave!' This bright and intelligent young woman of Asian origins certainly knows her rightful place as she has me kiss-respect her SNEAKERS whilst she enjoys her pure cigarette high above me! She ambles haughtily towards me with the confidence of someone who knows her rightful place in the world! And she's a SMOKER into the bargain! Her FEET stop haughtily in front of my face All I can focus on is her PURE WHITE SOCK... ...inside her LEFT SNEAKER! 'You a dirty male slave. You filth. I female. I pure. You kiss my feet, dirty slave!' 'Yes, mistress madam. At once, mistress madam. Please don't hurt me, miss. I'm frightened of you, miss?' I'm hoping that my impotent protestations of fear will endear me to her - or at least disincline her to physically hurt me? I am, needless to say, completely and utterly at her FEMALE MERCY down here! I kiss the LEFT SNEAKER beneath...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication