Rich & Poor

Unemployed regular customer-mistress, goddess mistress Ms Samantha madam, a poor local girl living on Female State handouts, is explaining to the rich Indian lady, an esteemed visitor to the Gynarchy, with a friendly and welcoming smile that I, the local sink-estate public humble head, am obliged to kiss the feet of everyone on the estate throughout the day (and throughout the night too if necessary) as I am just a slave and therefore must show respect for my betters.

However, that friendly smile has gone from Ms Samantha’s pretty face soon after the Indian lady has left and it’s her own turn to have her benefits-boots kissed. That’s because Ms Samantha knows she is not my friend, and that, as she has just explained to our overseas visitor, I am nothing more than a piece of common or garden, street garbage who is obliged to kiss the feet of my betters – be they rich like the Indian lady or, like her, living below the poverty line.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals

African Village Respect

Morning, Noon and Night