Self-Indulgent Selfie

‘Kiss my feet a thousand times, sockieboy!’

It’s a somewhat drunken order, but nevertheless one that must be obeyed. I’m just a slave. I duly lower my lips to the drunkenly proffered, scruffy boot-toe as the pretty wearer takes a self-indulgent selfie above me, as is her perfect right!

The drunken customer-mistress takes an arrogant and self-indulgent selfie having ordered me to kiss her feet 1000 times!

She has every right to do so, of course - on both counts!

She referred to me as a 'sockieboy', and I can't help but be aware of her creased, unkempt SOCK atop her BOOT!

I dare not look up directly at the SOCK, however. Drunken masters and mistresses can be a danger to a slave like me!

They can be easily provoked into hurting a public footslave if they feel in the least bit slighted or disrespected!

So I keep my humble head, and my gaze, low - focused on the task in mouth; that of kissing her BOOT!

She's not interested in photographing me, you will note. She's entirely self-obsessed. And rightly so!

'Haha, that's right sockieboy! Kiss em' good...

...a thousand times, remember!'

Her upper SOCK brushes against my forehead as I comply with her fustian female wishes

Please feel free to move on. This may take some time!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Sock Nutrients

Common Fixture

Office Feetslave-Cum-Footrest