Family Footrest

My mistress Althea (45) actively encourages her two grown-up daughters, misses Tanesa (22) and Precious (19) madams, to use me as their human footrest whenever they are relaxing together on their living-room sofa

All three lovely ladies use me as a human footrest as they are on their phones

Ms Tanesa madam is busily texting her boyfriend...

...having kicked off her sandals...

...and whilst resting her sweaty, bare feet on my upturned face!

The stench of her TOES is quite overwhelming...

...since she hasn't showered this morning and has just been out for a long walk

Her TOES grip my face!

All I can see is TOE-BOTTOM!

She subliminally wriggles her TOES as they rest on top of my face

Her BIG TOENAIL, as you can see, is unpedicured and chipped!

Meanwhile her sister, Ms Precious madam, is busy having a text chat with one of her besties

Ms Precious madam has nonchalantly kicked off her SNEAKERS...

...and is resting her SWEATY-SOCKED feet on my chest!

She is actively rubbing the SWEAT off the bottoms of her SOCKS into my bare skin!

As a result, her SOCKS have become very CREASED

Last, but by no means least, the matriarch of the family, Ms Althea madam, is chatting to her fancy-man on the phone...

...whilst her SANDALLED FEET are resting on my legs!

Ms Althea madam is still in her pyjamas...

...and, like her daughters, she hasn't showered or washed her FEET yet today!

Thus I am surrounded by the STINK of SWEATY, FEMALE FEET

And rightly so, for I'm just this fabulous, female family's FOOTREST!

Their FEET, SHOES and SOCKS are my demeaning bread and butter!

As I inhale the somewhat ripe aroma of Ms Tanesa's BARE FEET...

...I contemplate my lowliness as a female family's FOOTREST!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Brainless Drain

Sharing His Office Footrest