As a permanent public shoelick-slave, I am absolutely
forbidden from even thinking about my customer masters or mistresses
above their SOCKS, let alone looking at them above their SOCKS! I am,
however, permitted to study their SOCKS, with slavish awe and reverence,
whilst I am tongueshining their outer footwear. And indeed, the Law
states I must do so 'with all due diligence’!
 |
| However pretty the customer-mistress in front of me (or however handsome the customer-master)... |
 |
| ...I am forbidden BY LAW to think of them above the SOCK! |
 |
| Which means, of course, being forbidden to look at them above the SOCK! |
 |
| However, the Law also encourages me to study my customers' SOCKS 'with all due diligence' |
 |
| That means studying, with slavish awe and reverence, every CREASE and every visible STITCH in their SOCKS! |
 |
| I must contemplate my lowliness and inferiority as I do so... |
 |
| ...remembering that I am just a slave... |
 |
| ...fit only to taste where my betters have been from the surfaces of their SHOES! |
 |
| Indeed, the ability to study their SOCKS so close-up and personal should be considered a lowly privilege... |
 |
| ...for my humble task is merely to lickshine their DIRTY FOOTWEAR... |
 |
| ...beneath their SOCKS! |
 |
| No wonder FREE MEN look down upon me with SMUG CONTEMPT as I kowtow to my customers' SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication