I consider myself extremely fortunate to be an indoor
footslave, sheltered from the elements – even if I do sometimes have to kiss the muddy, RAINBOOTS of my BETTERS when they enter the house!
 |
| 20-year-old Ms Carly madam is one of the esteemed mistresses of the household |
 |
| Here you see me kiss-greeting her MUDDY RAINBOOTS as she re-enters her home on a rainy day |
 |
| The RUBBERY BOOTS taste VILE and DIRTY! |
 |
| But their pretty wearer doesn't give a damn about that. She just wants her BOOTS kissed! |
 |
| 'Kiss the dirtiest parts, slave!' |
 |
| 'I wanna see my BOOTMUD on your lips!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress Carly madam. At once, mistress Carly madam. Please don't hurt me, miss?' |
 |
| Ms Carly madam often hurts me, by kicking me in the face! |
 |
| That's because she, quite rightly, despises me |
 |
| I'm just a lowly, front-porch BOOTKISSER... |
 |
| ...kissing the MUDDY BOOTS of my BETTERS beneath their SOCKS! |
 |
| But at least I'm not stuck out in the RAIN! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication