I mentioned how GREAT my master Simon and his SOCKS are.
Here you can see the evidence for yourself, as he presents his loafered feet to
me for respect-kissing. Truly a man whose SOCKS are to be looked up to and admired,
if you’re a slave like me!
1.png) |
| Master Simon sir, power and glory be upon him, kindly gives me a taste of his loafers, and a view of his SOCKS... |
2.png) |
| ...as he casually smokes a cigarette high above me |
3.png) |
| What a magnificent man, with magnificent SOCKS! |
4.png) |
| I trust you can sense the GREATNESS of his SOCKS, like I do? |
5.png) |
| These are, after all, the SOCKS of the man who is married to my mistress Mukta! |
6.png) |
| He is therefore my master-sir... |
7.png) |
| ...and his SOCKS must be looked up to! |
8.png) |
| 'Oh sir, your SOCKS!... Oh your SOCKS, master!' |
9.png) |
| 'Praise be unto you and your SOCKS, sir!' |
9a.png) |
| Master Simon sir, meanwhile, looks down on me - the pathetic sock slavey at his feet |
9b.png) |
| And rightly so, for I am not worthy to even think of him above his SOCKS! |
9c.png) |
| His SOCKS!... My master's SOCKS!... Praise be unto his SOCKS!... The TEXTURE!... The STITCHES! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication