A pretty customer-mistress, whom I don't believe I have ever encountered before, approaches me in my dirty alcove on a bright and sunny day
 |
| She walks purposefully towards me |
 |
| As she gets closer, I am already starting to admire her SNEAKERS and SOCKS |
 |
| Particularly her BLACK SOCKS which appear heavily CREASED around her ANKLES! |
 |
| The SNEAKERS and SOCKS stop in front of me, as if to give me a good look at them |
 |
| I certainly avail myself of the humbling opportunity of studying the bright young woman's SOCKS in more detail! |
 |
| Every CREASE must be counted; every STITCH admired! |
 |
| She begins, unusually, by presenting my menial mouth with her LEFT SNEAKER for respect-kissing |
 |
| Swiftly followed by her RIGHT |
 |
| So I know that this superb young woman is probably left-handed? |
 |
| As she switches her SNEAKERED FEET again in front of my face, that's just about all I know about her! |
 |
| I certainly don't know her name, and she hasn't deigned to speak to me |
 |
| And nor should she. My business is with her SHOES and SOCKS; not her warm persona! |
 |
| I ardently study each SOCK in minute detail whilst it is focused in front of my face |
 |
| Soon enough, the young woman turns her pretty back on me and walks away, as silently as she came |
 |
| I sense, however, that she is rightly proud of herself for having humbled me! |
 |
| For my humbled part, I stare at the backs of her departing SOCKS... |
 |
| ...observing how the CREASES in her SOCKS move in tandem with her FEET and ANKLE MUSCLES |
 |
| This is my humble viewpoint - the backs of my customer's SOCKS as they walk, possibly forever, out of my lowly life! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication