Perfectly Entitled
At the end of a long working day people are perfectly entitled to relax in the public shoelick chair of power above me whilst I lickshine their SHOES or BOOTS in accordance with their wishes. That’s what I’m here for!
![]() |
| I listen carefully to my female orders... |
![]() |
| ...before getting down to my lowly task of lickshining the customer's SHOES whilst she relaxes on her phone above me |
![]() |
| She is perfectly entitled to use me in this way - and she knows it! |
![]() |
| I get a nice view of her hardworking SOCK |
![]() |
| A SOCK that will have been on her FOOT throughout the long, working day, and inside this very same SHOE! |
![]() |
| It is such a privilege for the likes of lowly me to have my face so close to a superior customer's SOCK! |
![]() |
| I look up admiringly at the SOCK... |
![]() |
| ...as befits a public shoelick-slave whilst he is lickshining his customer's SHOE |
![]() |
| Just think, there is more intelligence in a SINGLE STITCH of this SOCK, than there is in the whole of my being! |
![]() |
| That's because I'm just a PUBLIC FOOTSLAVE, whereas the SOCK is the SOCK of a beautiful young woman! |
![]() |
| I admire all my customers' SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...since they are all the SOCKS of my BETTERS, and are therefore entitled to my footslavish respect! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication