It is a hot and sunny day, and regular customer Ms Mukta madam has her summer sandals on. I am, therefore, afforded the rare privilege of kiss-respecting her bare TOES and FEET!
 |
| It's a hot, summer's day and Ms Mukta madam presents me with the rare privilege of kissing her sandalled foot! |
 |
| She's not really a 'sandals' kind of girl |
 |
| But, today at least, gone are her ubiquitous (though fabulous) SNEAKERS and SOCKS... |
 |
| ...and my menial, municipal mouth gets to touch her BARE TOES and FOOTSKIN! |
 |
| I make sure my lowly lips fully embrace her BIG TOE... |
 |
| ...out of respect for its TASTE and SMELL! |
 |
| Ms Mukta's TOES are unperfumed and unvarnished, and therefore smell 'natural'! |
 |
| Her SANDAL CHAIN tickles my nose as I bury my face in her outstretched FOOT! |
 |
| I still dare not look at her above the ANKLE (I never do!) |
 |
| Such a SHAPELY ANKLE, with some SKIN FOLDS |
 |
| I can barely believe the inestimable privilege that is being so haughtily bestowed upon me... |
 |
| ...To kiss the BARE FEET of regular customer Ms Mukta madam, wife of magnificent master Simon sir! |
 |
| I am particularly enamoured by the small, brown MOLE on the side of Ms Mukta's LEFT FOOT |
 |
| I'm pathetic like that! |
 |
| I continue to kiss Ms Mukta's naturally fragrant, slightly vinegary BARE FEET... |
 |
| ...down amongst the WEEDS... |
 |
| ...until such time as she turns her back on me and walks away in superior silence |
 |
| A superiority which is fully justified! |
 |
| I humbly stare at the backs of her departing FEET |
 |
| When will I next see these BARE TOES again? |
 |
| Will the heatwave last? |
 |
| Or will it be back to her SNEAKERS and SOCKS tomorrow? |
 |
| Either way, I feel blessed... |
 |
| ...blessed to be able to view her BARE, ROUND HEELS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication