Beneath Whips
Every minute of every day I must kiss my female betters’ feet – and I must do so under the constant threat of their WHIPS! A good slave knows that the WHIP is never far from his back, and that it is better to KISS FEET than FEEL WHIP!
![]() |
| In this Arab-Gynarchy household, the WHIP, in one form or another, is never far from my BACK! |
![]() |
| Indeed, I live my entire lowly life beneath WHIPS! |
![]() |
| Thus my lips are never far from my betters' SHOES |
![]() |
| And my eyes are forever close to their SOCKS! |
![]() |
| My female masters know that I live in fear of their WHIPS... |
![]() |
| ...and take delight in that FEAR and the POWER over me afforded to them by their WHIPS! |
![]() |
| They also enjoy having their FEET KISSED, so for them it's a 'win-win'! |
![]() |
| All I know is that if I am KISSING FEET, I am much less likely to be FEELING WHIP! |
![]() |
| The WHIP, or the threat of it, thus determines everything that I do! |
![]() |
| I submit to my masters and their WHIPS... |
![]() |
| ...like any good and sensible slave should! |











Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication