Asian-Master Mercy
This superb Asian couple have bought me for one reason, and one reason only - to WHIP me in the privacy of their basement (as is their perfect right!) All I can do is humbly kiss-respect their Asian-Master FEET and beg for their Asian-master MERCY beneath their Asian-master WHIPS!
![]() |
| I feverishly kiss-respect my Asian master-sir's FEET... |
![]() |
| ...in a feeble effort to elicit some Asian master-sir mercy in him! |
![]() |
| But since I suspect this happy couple's only purpose in purchasing me was to WHIP me, it's probably a forlorn hope! |
![]() |
| My new Asian-master mistress madam certainly appears to think so, judging by her gleeful giggles! |
![]() |
| She too holds a WHIP, like her male partner... |
![]() |
| ...so I shall no doubt feel compelled in due course to kiss her SNEAKERED FEET also? |
![]() |
| Better to kiss ASIAN FEET than feel ASIAN WHIP! |
![]() |
| I must say, whilst I am down here, I do very much admire the Asian master-sir's SOCK! |
![]() |
| It is superbly CREASED in front of my face... |
![]() |
| ...and I am able to study how those SOCK CREASES interact with the PATTERNS in the SOCK STITCHING! |
![]() |
| These are a REAL MAN'S SOCKS! |
![]() |
| But it is his REAL MAN WHIP that I fear and admire the most, and that therefore remains uppermost in my menial mind! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication