It’s the end of what’s been another long, hard day kissing
the FEET of the public and admiring their SOCKS – except it’s not over yet. In
fact, it never is, for a public feetslave is never off duty. No
holidays; no respite; no downtime is protected by Law. If a customer approaches
and wants their feet kissed, day or night, 365 days or nights a year, I must
oblige them – for they are all my masters and I am their slave! Moreover,
I must do so with a sense of slavish wonderment and awe at their greatness,
whilst remembering my own perpetual lowliness.
 |
| It's late at night, and my next customer-mistress appears somewhat unsteady on her feet as she staggers towards me |
 |
| She's wearing fabulous BOOTS and SOCKS, though! |
 |
| She manages to steady herself enough in order to stand provocatively in front of me... |
 |
| ...before somehow managing to crouch down and ask me to my face how I like her SOCKS? I can smell her beery breath! |
 |
| After I have humbly assured her of my fulsome, slavish awe of her SOCKS, she manages to stand upnds up again and presents her right BOOT FOOT to my menial, municipal mouth... |
 |
| ...swiftly followed by her LEFT, much like any other, uninebriated, customer! |
 |
| Her LONG SOCKS tower over my humble BOOTKISSING HEAD... |
 |
| ...as she takes another SWIG of her BEER high above me! |
 |
| Truly, she is a superior being to me - free to drink beer; free to walk the streets at night; fully clothed and unencumbered by CHAINS and SHACKLES like me! |
 |
| But then, I'm just a slave - fit only to kiss this young woman's BOOTS, day or night! |
 |
| I'm garbage. I'm trash at her FEET! |
 |
| All I can do is humbly, and wonderingly, look up at her magnificent SOCKS as I taste where she has been! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication