Well-Known To Me

Local goddess-mistress Ms Althea madam, and her two grown-up daughters misses Tanesa (22) and Precious (19) madams, are well known to me – their local municipal footslave. Here you see Ms Althea madam using me on her way back from the shops, as is her wont.

Local goddess Ms Althea madam casts a withering look towards me - her local public footservant - on her way home from the shops

She stops to 'lord it over me' - as is her wont

'Kiss my feet, boy!'

'Yes, mistress Althea madam. At once, mistress Althea madam. I am your slave, miss.'

I am not, actually, employed by Ms Althea madam as her personal slave...

...but I would like to be!

I have heard that her current household slave is knocking on a bit...

...and I live in hope that, if I can be pleasing to Ms Althea madam and her two lovely daughters...

...they might decide to replace their decrepit old houseslave with me?

It's a long shot, of course! They might not want me, and the Gynarchy authorities might not release me into their custody

But I can dream!

Ms Althea madam says nothing as she turns her back on me and walks away

Who knows what her superior female mind is thinking about me right now?

I just hope I have been pleasing to her...

...for the thought of possibly serving those SOCKS on a full-time, permanent basis thrills me to my pathetic footslave core!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Has Broken Him

Acknowledging Her Superiority

Beneath Every Cinema Seat