Useless
A smart and bright young woman leans down to straighten her SOCK in front of my confined face. It is, of course, doubly humiliating for me, for if I wasn’t an impotent and immured FOOTSLAVE I would be able to straighten her SOCK for her!
She must think of me as useless? At least I can show my
respect for her SOCKS by humbly and fervently kissing her SNEAKERS when she subsequently presents
them to my menial mouth, one after the other.
![]() |
| To my eternal shame, a female customer has to bend down in order to straighten her own SOCKS... |
![]() |
| ...right in front of my CONFINED FACE! |
![]() |
| I am, sadly, prevented from assisting her in her mundane task... |
![]() |
| ...owing to my permanent immurement! |
![]() |
| Oh how shameful! Oh how impotent I feel - a FOOTSLAVE who is unable to straighten his betters' SOCKS! |
![]() |
| I can only hope and pray that this young woman understands my impotence and predicament? |
![]() |
| I seek to reinforce my shame, and my respect for her now fully straightened SOCKS, by kissing her FEET... |
![]() |
| ...with the UTMOST slavish contrition and humility! |
![]() |
| She says nothing as she turns her back on me to walk away |
![]() |
| What must she be thinking of me? |
![]() |
| A useless slave who couldn't even straighten her SOCKS for her! |
![]() |
| Well might I hang my humble head in shame! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication