'Kiss mine and my daughters’ feet, old slavey, and kiss them very well!’
The curt order from my mistress requires a polite, obsequious response, and instant
obedience:
‘Yes, mistress Althea madam. At once, goddess-mistress Ms
Althea madam.’
 |
| 'Kiss mine and my daughters’ feet, old slavey... |
 |
| ...and kiss them very well!’ |
 |
| ‘Yes, mistress Althea madam. At once, goddess-mistress Ms Althea madam.’ |
 |
| I make sure my lowly lips fully embrace my mistress Althea's BIG TOE... |
 |
| ...as a demonstration of my footslavish respect for her and her FEET! |
 |
| I am, of course, acutely aware that her grown-up daughters' FEET will be next! |
 |
| But for now I must concentrate on kissing my mistress Althea's other FOOT as she switches FEET in front of my face! |
 |
| Again, I embrace the BIG TOE - TOENAIL and all! |
 |
| My mistress's FEET are swiftly replaced by the pedicured FEET of her 22-year-old daughter, Ms Tanesa madam |
 |
| Now my lowly lips are embracing painted BIG TOENAIL! |
 |
I am aware of all three ladies looking down upon me with the contempt I so richly deserve as I kiss the sandalled FEET
|
 |
| Again, the FOOT OWNER deftly switches her FEET in front of my kneeling face... |
 |
| ...before her younger sister, 19-year-old Ms Precious madam, steps forward to my face! |
 |
| 'Make sure you study her SOCKS very well, slave, while you are kissing her SNEAKERS!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress Althea madam. I obey you, mistress Althea madam.' |
 |
| There is, indeed, much to admire in Ms Precious's SOCK |
 |
| Plain black SOCKS, but with ribbed STITCHING! |
 |
| Such a pleasing contrast to her dirty-white SNEAKERS! |
 |
| Of course, the HIGH HEELS of Ms Tanesa madam are still close to my face, watching on as I pay humble homage to her sister's SOCKS |
 |
| I make sure not to take my eyes off the SOCKS, as my mistress Althea had explicitly ordered me to study her daughter's SOCKS 'very well'! |
 |
| And I don't want to do anything to upset my mistress Althea madam... |
 |
| ...since she is a great believer in the WHIP for slaves like me! |
 |
| Better to KISS FEET, and to STUDY SOCKS very well, than to feel the STINGING WRATH of my mistress's WHIP! |
 |
| Oh how humbled I am! |
 |
| Kissing the FEET of my FEMALE BETTERS! |
 |
| And anxiously STUDYING SOCK! |
 |
| The SOCKS of my mistress's 19-year-old daughter... |
 |
| ...next to the HIGH-HEELED SANDALS of her 22-year-old daughter! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication