Dark Shadow
It casts a dark shadow
On my body and mind,
And paints stinging red stripes
On my back and behind.
The WHIP!
![]() |
| I must live my life in bondage, under the constant shadow of the WHIP! |
![]() |
| It is the WHIP, and my mistress's willingness to use it, that gives her such unbridled POWER over me! |
![]() |
| The mere threat of the WHIP is enough to compel me to KISS HER FEET! |
![]() |
| Better to STARE AT SOCK than to feel the WHIP'S MIGHTY STING! |
![]() |
| Oh the WHIP!... The WHIP!... The WHIP is never far from my BACK, or my MIND! |
![]() |
| Hence my LIPS are never far from my mistress's SHOES! |
![]() |
| This is my only hope of placating my mistress - and her WHIP! |
![]() |
| As you can see, I am no stranger to its STING! |
![]() |
| But nor am I a stranger to my mistress's SOCKS! |
![]() |
| Indeed, her SOCKS are my only SOLACE... |
![]() |
| ...as they help to take my mind off the STING! |
![]() |
| Oh, but the WHIP!... The WHIP!... I can never forget the WHIP! |












Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication