Domestic Footslavey On The Bus

‘Domestic’ footslaves aren’t necessarily confined to their master or mistress’s home all the time. Sometimes they can be privileged to accompany their owner’s FEET outside the home. For example, here you see me humbly accompanying my mistress Fatima’s SNEAKERS and SOCKS on the bus, keeping a lowly eye on her SOCK CREASES as I may have to rectify those later by hand or by mouth! 

SOCK CREASES can be the bane of a footslavey's lowly life

Some mistresses are OK with them

But others, like my mistress Fatoima madam, often regard them as unsightly on their ANKLES...

...and will blame their personal footslave for any SOCK SLIPPAGE as they go about their daily business!

Here you see me, therefore, with my humble head anxiously trapped in between my mistress Fatima's SOCKS on a bus

She may appear unconcerned about her SOCK CREASES...

...as she stares out the window of the night bus

And, to be honest, she's probably thinking about other, more important things...

...such as her recent break-up with her manly boyfriend (I was WHIPPED for that, though I played no part in the break-up!)

Erm... stop ogling my pretty, 20-year-old mistress, please!

You're not here to look at her, admittedly beautiful though she is (and 'available'!)

You're here to look at me, in my lowly and ignominious position, trapped between her shapely, SOCKED ANKLES

Observe how I must anxiously study every SOCK CREASE...

...as I may be held accountable for them later...

...just as I was for my pretty mistress's unfortunate recent break-up with her boyfriend

My mistress's WHIP, you see, is never far from my BACK - or from my menial mind!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Has Broken Him

Acknowledging Her Superiority

Beneath Every Cinema Seat