My beautiful new mistress has me kneel at her feet as she explains that I will now be her personal feet and footwear slave for life. She explains that I must think only of her FEET, SHOES and SOCKS, and how I may serve them. She goes on to warn me that if I fail to do so, she shall not hesitate to WHIP me!
I demonstrate both my willingness to serve as her feet and footwear slave, and my abject fear of the WHIP, by promptly kissing her SNEAKERS!
 |
| Explaining to me how my new, lowly life shall be from now on... |
 |
| ...as her personal feet and footwear slave! |
 |
| She warns me too that my life shall be subject to the WHIP... |
 |
| ...a WHIP which she holds in her left hand! |
 |
| I humbly study the FEET and FOOTWEAR to which I am now permanently beholden |
 |
| Mistress is wearing fetching grey and white, lace-up SNEAKERS... |
 |
| ...with WHITE SOCKS |
 |
| Her SOCKS, I notice, are CREASED. |
 |
| I expect one of my routine tasks from now on shall be to straighten her SOCKS... |
 |
| ...and to smooth out any CREASES? |
 |
| I ponder the humiliation of such a degrading task and my utter lowliness |
 |
| But then I remember the WHIP hovering in the air above me... |
 |
| ...and promptly lower my menial mouth to the mistress's right SNEAKER-TOE... |
 |
| ...as a demonstration of my slavish acceptance of my new role... |
 |
| ...and my commitment to be a good and obedient FEET and FOOTWEAR slave for her! |
 |
| Better to KISS FEET than FEEL WHIP... |
 |
| ...every footslave knows that! |
 |
| The mistress, mercifully, seems pleased at my abject kowtowing towards her |
 |
| She clearly likes the feel of my frightened, trembling lips on her SNEAKER-TOE! |
 |
| She takes pleasure in being my FEMALE MASTER... |
 |
| ...and in owning me! |
 |
| Meanwhile, I begin my lifetime journey of thinking only about my pretty mistress's FEET and FOOTWEAR |
 |
| These SNEAKERS now own me! |
 |
| As do these SOCKS! Should I offer to straighten them? Or wait to be told? The WHIP shall no doubt tell! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication