‘It’s starting to rain, Arabella. Let’s go inside!’
It’s a shame that the rain stops play as my mistress Mukta
invites her friend, Ms Arabella madam, to step into the warmth and comfort of
her home, leaving me outside to rot in the pouring rain. I had been enjoying my encounter with Ms Arabella’s SHOES and SOCKS, in as much as a slave can ‘enjoy’
having to kiss the FEET of one of his BETTERS!
 |
| Unfortunately, it's starting to rain as I kiss-respect my mistress's friend Ms Arabella madam's FEET |
 |
| ‘It’s starting to rain, Arabella. Let’s go inside!’ |
 |
| My mistress Mukta is right, of course. The two girls must seek shelter from the rain |
 |
| But it's such a pity as I was 'enjoying' my slavish encounter with Ms Arabella's SHOES and SOCKS! |
 |
| Especially her heart-themed SOCKS! |
 |
| I admire the BOBBLING in her SOCKS... |
 |
| ...as well as the TASTE of her SHOES! |
 |
| But those SHOES are now getting WET, as are the SNEAKERS (and potentially the SOCKS) of my mistress Mukta! |
 |
| And so I bow my humble head in humility and resignation, like a drowned rat, as my two mistresses depart |
 |
| Oh that I could accompany Ms Arabella's SHOES into the warmth of the house and continue my servitude inside! |
 |
| I can hear the two young women chuckling at the fact I must remain outside in the WET! |
 |
| Such is the lot of a slave - at the mercy of the ELEMENTS as well as his pretty MISTRESSES! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication