Being a domestic footslave is so much better than being a public
footslave out on the streets – if you can please your masters and avoid the biting
sting of the WHIP! You still have to live life on your knees, but you do, at
least, get a roof over your head, and you frequently get to actually touch
your owners’ FEET!
Here you see me having the inestimable honour of washing my
pretty mistress’s FEET. But I must be careful, for the WHIP is nearby! Just one
wrong move shall be enough to bring it swishing down onto my BACK!
 |
| I most carefully and diligently wash my pretty mistress's BARE FEET in a bowl of warm, soapy water |
 |
| One of her FEET hovers in the air directly beneath my kneeling face whilst the other FOOT is in the water! |
 |
| Mistress seems happy enough, being engaged in a conversation with her beloved boyfriend on the phone |
 |
| I have already carefully and respectfully removed her SOCKS from her FEET |
 |
| And her SNEAKERS |
 |
| And so now I must kneel beside her discarded SNEAKERS and SOCKS and touch her BARE FEET! |
 |
| It's an honour of course, to get so up-close and personal with my mistress's FEET and FOOTWEAR |
 |
| Such smooth, soft, feminine FEET! |
 |
| With dainty, feminine TOES! |
 |
| I make sure to keep my humble head bowed over the FEET |
 |
| For, as I go about my lowly business, the WHIP looms large in my consciousness! |
 |
| The WHIP!... Oh the WHIP! |
 |
| How I dread its fearsome STING! |
 |
| Just one wrong move, and my mistress's mood may suddenly change, leading to an unenviable encounter with the WHIP! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication