Can't Be Bothered

Some customers don’t even bother to interrupt their phone conversation and bark their orders down at me. They just plonk their feet down onto the footrests in front of my kneeling face and expect me to get on with my humiliating job of lickshining their shoes – as they are perfectly entitled to do.

A beautiful black customer-mistress steps up onto the podium of SHOELICK POWER in front of me...

...and settles down into the SHOELICK CHAIR without interrupting her phone conversation high above me

She has no need to interrupt what she is doing, for it's obvious what I must do

She expects me to lickshine her SNEAKERS, since that's what I'm here for!

I therefore humbly get down to just that, sticking my tongue out in a wholly respectful way!

As my humble, shoelicking head reaches her laces, I get a good view of her BLACK SOCK

I am even able to discern the INDIVIDUAL LINES OF STITCHES...

...and the INDIVIDUAL STITCHES within those INDIVIDUAL LINES OF STITCHES!

I can even make out some BOBBLING and some CREASES in the BLACK SOCKS!

This is such an unspoken honour - to be required, nay expected, to lickshine my pretty customer's SNEAKERS...

...without her having to say a word to me!

For once, I sense that my customer's laughter is not directed at me, but has to do with her happy conversation above me?


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Family Footrest

Obedient Slave To An Indolent Mistress

Rare Privilege