Goddess-mistress Ms Bina madam and her manly boyfriend often
stop by me as they are out promenading on one of their regular dates so that I
can give Ms Bina’s BOOTS a lick and a shine. I rather suspect her BOOTS have
already been expertly polished by one of my experienced slave-colleagues as
they look pretty immaculate, but I am never one to turn down ‘sloppy seconds’
when it comes to my esteemed customers’ BOOTS!
Not that I could ever refuse to tongue-polish a pair
of BOOTS, of course!
It is Ms Bina’s partner, master Adrian sir, who spots me
first:
‘Haha, look Bina honey! The footslave! Let’s use him!’
Ms Bina just giggles. She loves it when her boyfriend comes
over all masterful towards slaves like me!
The couple approach me:
‘Yo slavey, clean my girlfriend’s BOOTS. Get off all the
dust and dirt. And DON’T look at her above the SOCKS!’
‘Yes, master Adrian sir. At once, master Adrian sir. I
obey you, sir. Please don’t beat me sir?’
Ms Bina madam continues to giggle triumphantly as she raises
her BOOTED FOOT onto the concrete footblock beneath my face. I immediately
begin licking it, much to the happy couple’s satisfaction and amusement.
I can only hope and pray that master Adrian sir, magnificent
man that he is, will give me a taste of his own BOOTS too?
 |
| ‘Haha, look Bina honey! The footslave! Let’s use him!’ |
 |
| ‘Yo slavey, clean my girlfriend’s BOOTS. Get off all the dust and dirt. And DON’T look at her above the SOCKS!’ |
 |
| ‘Yes, master Adrian sir. At once, master Adrian sir. I obey you, sir. Please don’t beat me sir?’ |
 |
| Master Adrian sir watches on triumphantly as his pretty girlfriend switches her BOOTED FEET in front of my face |
 |
| That's because he knows that HE, mighty man that he is, has instigated this... |
 |
| ...my tongue-polishing humiliation at his pretty girlfriend's BOOTS! |
 |
| The SOCK I must not touch! |
 |
| Ms Bina giggles throughout my humiliation at her BOOTS |
 |
| As does most magnificent master Adrian sir, praise be unto him! |
 |
| As I diligently lickshine Ms Bina's BOOTS, I wonder whether I will be afforded the honour of licking her boyfriend's BOOTS? |
 |
| His manly BOOTS certainly are ripe for the licking! |
 |
| But for now all I can do is lickshine the FEMALE BOOTS, and gaze admiringly up at the forbidden FEMALE SOCK! |
 |
| Sadly for me, the couple turn to walk away, without my tongue getting anywhere near the master-sir's BOOTS! |
 |
| It seems I am to be denied that inestimable honour on this particular occasion! |
 |
| As they leave, I overhear Ms Bina madam gloating to her boyfriend about how superior they both are to me |
 |
| There is certainly no arguing with that! |
 |
| Even the lacy STITCHES at the top of Ms Bina madam's BOOTSOCK are better than me! |
 |
| As are her decorative BOOT BUCKLES! |
 |
| I'm just a down-at-heel BOOTSLAVE, and always will be... |
 |
| ...not fit even to lick another man's BOOTS - the BOOTS of a much better man than me! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication