Next, a man comes to mock me in the pillory after midnight.
He explains that he had witnessed ‘that Asian chick’ poking me in the eyes, and
asks me how I had liked it? Didn’t I feel shame and helplessness, being at an ‘Asian
bird’s’ mercy like that?
Through my still-lingering eye pain I humbly and respectfully
thank the freemale master-sir kindly for his kind observations and questions,
and confirm that I do indeed feel shame at my weakness and helplessness in the
pillory, begging his masterful male pardon sir please don’t hurt me sir, sir I
admire your SOCKS sir?
The man, like the young woman before him, laughs out loud at
me, but, mercifully, he does not follow her lead in poking me in the eyes,
instead giving me a good view of his SOCKS, praise be unto him!
 |
A man takes the opportunity to mock me, having just witnessed my humiliation at the Asian-girl's BOOTS and SOCKS |
 |
| The man asks me if I don't feel shame and humiliation due to her treatment of me? I can smell his BAD BREATH! |
 |
| I humbly respond to the magnificent master-sir that I do indeed feel shame, sir, but that such is the lot of a slave, sir, begging his manly pardon and admiring his SOCKS, sir? |
 |
| And, truly, there is a lot to admire about the man's long, knee-length SOCKS! |
 |
| My humble expressions of SOCK-ADMIRATION for him amuse him... |
 |
| ...as I continue to praise his SOCKS, sir! |
 |
| 'Oh pray, master-sir, your SOCKS, sir!... |
 |
| ...Truly you are a magnificent man, master-sir... |
 |
| ...and your SOCKS are magnificent also, sir... |
 |
| ...God bless your SOCKS, sir, and praise be unto them!' |
 |
| The man listens intently to my pathetic SOCK-PRAISE... |
 |
| ...and especially loves it when I beg his SOCKS for mercy and not to hurt me! |
 |
| The man even positions his SOCKED LEG so that I can get a better view of it from my wooden window! |
 |
| I admire the SOCK from TOP to BOTTOM... |
 |
| ...and continue to sing its praises. Anything to distract the master-sir from hurting me like the Asian girl had done! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication