The back-passageway footslave must stare at his mistress's feet as she nonchalantly picks her nose high above him whilst engaging in a phone conversation with one of her mates. The well-trained slave knows better than to eavesdrop on his pretty mistress's conversation. Rather, he focuses his footslavish attention on her SOCKS - or, at least, on the one SOCK that is partially visible to him thanks to the riding-up of her right jean leg. This slave has learnt the hard way that he must never even think about his mistress above the SOCKS, since they represent her GREATNESS and he is not worthy to do anything other than mentally worship her SOCKS.
Her SOCKS, therefore, fill his menial mind as she casually converses above him, and they continue to do so when she eventually finishes her late-night conversation and presents her sneakered feet to him for respect-kissing prior to heading off into the warm and cosy home she shares with her loving husband, master Simon sir, praise be unto him as he is a much better man than the slave. His SOCKS are therefore great also!
Let's listen to the pathetic sock slavey's thoughts:
 |
| My mistress Mukta madam, praise and glory be upon her, is nonchalantly picking her nose high above me... |
 |
| ...whilst she is engrossed in a happy telephone conversation with one of her many friends |
 |
| I bow my humble head in shame at her feet - a shame born of my unworthiness to even be in her presence |
 |
| As I currently have a face full of SOCK, I am legally obliged to study the SOCK... |
 |
| ...in all its GREATNESS! |
 |
| I study the lines of PLAIN, GREY SOCK STITCHING... |
 |
| ...as well as the INDIVIDUAL STITCHES... |
 |
| ...overwhelmed by the knowledge that this SOCK has been on my mistress's foot all day, inside her warm sneaker! |
 |
| Oh how I envy and admire that SOCK! |
 |
| If only I could be good enough to be one of my mistress Mukta's SOCKS... |
 |
| ...absorbing her precious foot moisture throughout the day into the very fibre of my being! |
 |
| Meanwhile, my nose-picking mistress ignores me... |
 |
| ...as she continues to converse with her friend high above me |
 |
| I humbly and respectfully continue to focus on her SOCK in front of me... |
 |
| ...truly a SOCK of GREATNESS! |
 |
| I know what's coming next |
 |
| As soon as my mistress finishes her conversation (and picking her nose) she presents me with her sneakered feet for respect-kissing - first her right (the one with the partially visible SOCK)... |
 |
| ...and then the left... |
 |
| ...before turning to head off into the loving bosom of her superb and magnificent husband in their warm and cosy home |
 |
| I contemplate the GREATNESS of HIS SOCKS also, as he is, obviously, a much better man than me! |
 |
| Ms Mukta says nothing to me and thinks nothing of me |
 |
| I'm just a thing in the back passageway leading up to her apartment - a thing that is privileged to be so close to her SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication