As I have admitted before, I’m an extremely fickle sock
slavey. As soon as a ‘new’ pair of SOCKS comes along, however short, plain or ordinary,
I invariably fall instantly in love with them – in a fickle, slavish sort of
way, of course!
 |
| A 'new' pair of SOCKS are heading my humble-head way! |
 |
| As soon as they stop in front of me, I verbally praise the new customer-mistress and her SOCKS! |
 |
| The sock-wearer's response is to silently extend her right, sneakered foot towards my menial mouth |
 |
| She then, quite rightly, looks down upon me as I start to kiss-respect her SNEAKER-TOE |
 |
My eyes, however, are very much glued to her SHORT, WHITE SNEAKER-SOCK!
|
 |
| Such a fabulous SOCK! Just look at the STITCHING! |
 |
| I feel like I am kiss-respecting the SOCK... |
 |
| ...though my lowly lips are, of course, not worthy to touch my customers' SOCKS! |
 |
| I'm just a public humble-head! |
 |
| But oh, those SOCKS!... Oh that I were permitted to lip those SOCKS! |
 |
| Her SOCKS!... The customer-mistress's SOCKS! |
 |
| Praise be unto her SOCKS! |
 |
| Mind you, my customers' SOCKS are just as fickle as I am. As soon as her boyfriend arrives, they turn their backs on me! |
 |
| I am now left staring at the backs of my latest objects of slavish desire! |
 |
| But the attraction is clearly not mutual! |
 |
| The customer-mistress's SOCKS have abandoned me, in favour of her boyfriend's SOCKS! |
 |
All I can do is watch as the happy couple kiss and embrace high above me...
|
 |
| ...and observe the involuntary CREASES in my erstwhile customer-mistress's SHORT SOCKS |
 |
| Oh to be able to straighten out the kink in the top of that RIGHT SOCK with my otherwise nugatory nose! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication