A superb young woman, a bright blonde, points at me and laughs heartily at me as I languish in the public pillory. Meanwhile, my magnificent, whip-carrying
gaoler sir makes sure I show nothing but the utmost slavish respect for my superior, female
mocker.
 |
| My beautiful, female mocker is full of mirth as I languish in the public pillory in front of her |
 |
| She points with her manicured fingernail to my face |
 |
| 'Haha, you a slave. You stuck in pillory. I laugh at you!' |
 |
| Meanwhile, all I can do is look respectfully down at her SNEAKERS and SOCKS from my wooden window... |
 |
| ...SOCKS which are also CREASED UP with laughter at me! |
 |
| And behind me, my magnificent gaoler-sir's seemingly ever-present WHIP... |
 |
| ...ready to strike me should I take my eyes off the young woman's BLACK SOCKS! |
 |
| Truly I am at the mercy of my BETTERS! |
 |
| My gaoler-sir is laughing out loud too... |
 |
| ...amused at the mocking antics of my public tormentress! |
 |
| My gaoler-sir has perpetually itchy fingers - itching to use the WHIP on me! |
 |
| On how many ignominious occasions must I have kissed his gaoler-sir SHOES? |
 |
| And sniffed his gaoler-sir STOCKINGS? |
 |
| All in an effort to avoid the STINGING BITE of his WHIP! |
 |
| Sadly, my current tormentress's SHOES and SOCKS are out of reach to my lowly lips |
 |
| Her SNEAKERS shall remain unkissed by my menial mouth and her SOCKS remain unsniffed by my nugatory nose |
 |
| Such is the tragedy of the PILLORY! Oh if only I were confined at FOOT-LEVEL in the KNEELING STOCKS! |
 |
| 'Haha. You a ignormamus! You WHIPPED! You a flunkey!' |
 |
| Her pointy FINGERNAIL is right in my FACE as she delivers her bright and accurate, female assessment of my ignominious condition |
 |
| Oh if only I could reach her SOCKS and apologise to them for my lowliness and maleslave impotence |
 |
| Her FEMALE FINGER continues to point in an accusatory manner at my confined, feckless face... |
 |
| ...much to the amusement of my gaoler master-sir! |
 |
| And so, I must continue to languish in the PILLORY, at the MERCY of my BETTERS' SHOES, SOCKS and WHIPS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication