Submissive Service

Regular customer, beautiful goddess-mistress Ms Bina madam, frequently takes advantage of my slave tongue to have her footwear spruced up prior to her regular dates with her handsome boyfriend.

During such ignominious times, Ms Bina madam likes to scrutinise my tonguework on her BOOTS very closely, often barking down helpful instructions at me:

‘Clean the laces, slave. Suck out all the dust and dirt from them!’

‘Now tongue-polish the straps, slave, including the eyelets. And DON'T touch the SOCKS!’

etc. etc.

It is such a privilege for an old slave man like me to be of such submissive service to such a superb young woman and, by extension, to her manly boyfriend, even if Ms Bina madam views me as nothing more than her lowly BOOT POLISHER, which, effectively, is what I am! 

Submissively and dutifully tongue-polishing customer-mistress Ms Bina's BOOTS prior to her hot date

‘Clean the laces, slave...

...Suck out all the dust and dirt from them!’

'Yes, mistress Bina madam. At once, divine goddess-mistress, mistress Bina madam.'

I have learnt over the years that sycophantic flattery on my humble part towards Ms Bina madam is pleasing to her! 

‘Now tongue-polish the straps, slave, including the eyelets. And DON'T touch the SOCKS!’

'Yes, goddess-mistress, mistress Bina madam. Please don't have me beaten, madam?'

Ms Bina knows full well that this will be the trickiest part of my degrading and demeaning task... 

...since my big, ugly nose will come perilously close to her lacy, brown SOCKTOPS!

I know she will have me WHIPPED if the tip of my nose inadvertently brushes against the top of her SOCK!

I know that from previous bitter experience!

And so, I proceed to tongue-polish the golden eyelets on her leather BOOTSTRAPS with the utmost slavish caution!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Family Footrest

Obedient Slave To An Indolent Mistress

Footservant For Intern And Her CEO