It’s a shame that I am a ‘dumb’ footslave – forbidden to
talk – for, if I were permitted to speak, I would humbly praise all my
customers’ SOCKS whilst I am lickshining their hardworking SHOES and BOOTS
outside their office. I make a humble point of really studying their
SOCKS in detail- SOCKS which are invariably revealed to me as they raise their
foot-to-be-licked onto the concrete ledge in front of my face! But my
SOCK-ADMIRATION must sadly remain silent, though I suspect my customers know
I am in awe of their SOCKS? What slave wouldn’t be?
 |
| She has every right to relax above me with a cigarette... |
 |
| ...after a hard day's work at the office... |
 |
| ...whilst I humbly tongue-shine her hardworking office SHOES below her... |
 |
| ...and take the humbling opportunity to silently study her SOCKS! |
 |
| Such a fabulous pair of hardworking and CREASED SOCKS! |
 |
| Every CREASE must be silently studied. Every individual STITCH in the SOCK admired! |
 |
| Other people, of course, going about their daily business, laugh at me in the background... |
 |
| ...the pretty office-girl's SHOESHINER and SOCK-ADMIRER! |
 |
| You wouldn't catch a real man performing such a self-degrading task in such an ignominious and lowly position! |
 |
| A young woman's SHOESHINER - by MOUTH! |
 |
| She casually switches her loafered feet in front of my menial mouth and stoops down to observe my TONGUEWORK |
 |
| She doesn't seem all that impressed, or concerned... |
 |
| ...that I am having to taste where she has been walking! |
 |
| And nor should that concern her - I'm just a slave! |
 |
| And slaves lick SHOES! |
 |
| Well, they do here in the Gynarchy, at any rate! |
 |
| They LICK SHOES and silently STUDY SOCKS... |
 |
| ...the SOCKS of their BETTERS! |
 |
| Needless to say, I am forbidden to even think of this superior young woman above her SOCKS! |
 |
| No wonder everyone is laughing at me - the long-suffering SOCKSLAVE! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication