My Sole Focal Point

A jaunty Ms Mukta madam mockingly asks me if I have missed seeing her SPOTTY SOCKS over the past few days? She kindly explains that she was away on a city break with her beloved husband, magnificent master Simon sir. I thank regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam for her kind question and humbly confirm that I have indeed been yearning to see her fabulous SPOTTY SOCKS again, as her SOCKS are my life, madam? (Mind you, I say that to all my customers about their SOCKS. I'm fickle like that!)

Ms Mukta laughs at me, but, being the sweeet and kind-hearted young woman that she is, indulges me with a close-up view of her SPOTTY SOCKS by stretching forth her RIGHT FOOT in front of my face so that I might kiss-respect her outstretched SNEAKER-TOE.

Regular customer Ms Mukta madam mockingly asking me if I have missed her SPOTTY SOCKS?

She knows full well that I have, since her SOCKS are my life!

Nevertheless, I must go through the motions of verbally confirming my slavish adoration for her SOCKS!

Her SOCKS, you see, are my humble focal point - every time she appears before me!

And why wouldn't they be? Ms Mukta always wears such fantastic pairs of SOCKS - including her SPOTTY SOCKS!

She kindly presents her RIGHT FOOT to my mouth for me to kiss and to give me a better view of her SPOTTY SOCK

Swiftly followed by her LEFT FOOT!

I focus in on the SOCK...

...as befits a public SOCK SLAVEY!

Kissing FEET and admiring SOCKS is what I do!

Again, experienced Ms Mukta madam switches her SNEAKERED FEET in front of my face

'Focus on the SOCK, slavey!...

...I want you to study each and every visible STITCH while you're kissing my feet!'

Her female finger points down towards her SOCK!

I focus on her SOCK STITCHING with renewed vigour!

I must study the STITCHING in each SOCK SPOT...

...and thus be pleasing to my esteemed customer-mistress!

Indeed, I am forbidden by LAW to ever think of my customer masters and mistresses above their SOCKS...

...let alone look at them above their SOCKS. Their SOCKS, spotty or otherwise, must be my sole focal point!


Comments

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Brainless Drain

Sharing His Office Footrest