It's the end of a long, hard day and a weary and sullen Asian mistress steps up onto the podium of POWER in front of my face, hitches up her brightly-coloured skirt to reveal her fully-stockinged legs and curtly orders me to 'clean the filth'.
She means the filth on her SHOES, of course, and she can reveal her shapely nylon-stockinged legs in all their glory, safe and secure in the knowledge that a slave like me would never dare to look her above the ANKLE. I've already received several stinging CUTS of the WHIP from disgruntled customers today, so I will do nothing to upset or disrespect this tired and volatile young woman who is now seated before me. She is guaranteed my utmost slavish respect, as I fear her!
 |
| Weary female feet make their way up onto the shoelick podium in front of my permanently kneeling face |
 |
| 'Clean the filth, slave!' |
 |
| 'Yes, mistress. At once, mistress madam. Please don't hurt me, miss. I'm frightened of you, miss?' |
 |
| I have a healthy fear of all my customers, but especially young women who are in a bad mood! |
 |
| I diligently tongueshine the customer's brightly-coloured SNEAKERS below her nylon STOCKINGS |
 |
| She can rest safe and secure in the knowledge that I will not dare to look up at her STOCKINGEd LEGS! |
 |
| A slave like me is only interested in his customers' FEET and FOOTWEAR |
 |
| I'm pathetic like that! |
 |
| And so my humble head remains bowed as I lick SHOE, and my eyes downcast |
 |
| Better to display slavish respect and obedience than to receive yet more STINGING CUTS of the WHIP to my torso! |
 |
| The bright young woman appears singularly unimpressed by me |
 |
| But she only has to not WHIP me for me to regard my slavish interaction with her as a success! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication