It’s thirsty work, being a taskmistress in the slave quarry.
But experienced taskmistress Ms Tanisha madam makes sure she stays well
hydrated.
As for me, I am deemed to need only the stimulant of the WHIP to keep
going, being a mere slave!
 |
| Taskmistress Ms Tanisha madam makes sure she stays well hydrated... |
 |
| ...so that she can retain her STRENGTH to wield the WHIP! |
 |
| Said WHIP is the only stimulant I need... |
 |
| ...to work hard in the quarry! |
 |
| My task is to scrub the rocks, and make them clean |
 |
| It's nugatory work, but a slave's got to do it - if his taskmistress commands him to! |
 |
| I must confess, I also find taskmistress Ms Tanisha madam's BOOTS and SOCKS stimulating! |
 |
| The thought of her SOCKS absorbing her warm foot moisture inside her BOOTS fills me with slavish envy! |
 |
| Why can't I be one of her SOCKS? |
 |
| 'Work harder, slave! Faster!' |
 |
| 'Yes, taskmistress Ms Tanisha madam. At once, taskmistress Ms Tanisha madam.' |
 |
| It's all very well dreaming about being one of Ms Tanisha's SOCKS, but I have work to do - under threat of the WHIP! |
 |
| At least, at the end of my long working day, I get to be closer to her SOCKS when I kiss-respect her BOOTS! |
 |
| The WHIP, mercifully, is now coiled, as Ms Tanisha madam takes great satisfaction in having me grovel at her FEET! |
 |
| I too am satisfied... |
 |
| ...satisfied that she is my superb taskmistress... |
 |
| ...who really knows how to get the best work out of me! |
 |
| I kiss her BOOTS with genuine slavish gratitude and respect... |
 |
| ...as I again foolishly ponder what it would be like to be one of her SOCKS! |
 |
| This is the humble highlight of my day - kissing my pretty taskmistress's BOOTS... |
 |
| ...beneath her SOCKS... |
 |
| ...and her WHIP! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication