This is how I must lead my lowly life on the sink estate –
trapped between my betters’ SOCKS and serving as a photo app for their social
media. They will, no doubt, entitle this photo as ‘The Sock face’!
 |
| A couple of late-night revellers, from overseas, see me as an excellent photo opportunity for their social media |
 |
| They delight in photographing and filming my humble, public head trapped in between the young woman's SOCKS! |
 |
| Oh how humbling! Oh how humiliating! Yet this is my daily life on the Gynarchy sink estate! |
 |
| A life filled with SOCKS - the SOCKS of my BETTERS! |
 |
| I ponder my lowliness as the girl digs her SOCKED ANKLES into my temples! |
 |
| The SOCKS feel SOFT, but I can feel her sharp ANKLEBONES underneath! |
 |
| 'Haha, how you liking it, slave? How you liking being trapped in between my pretty girlfriend SOCKS?' |
 |
| 'Oh pray, master sir, if it pleases you master sir, I am liking it, but not that much, sir?... |
 |
| ...If truth be told, sir, I feel shame, master sir, even though I think your beautiful girlfriend's SOCKS are fabulous, sir, as indeed are your SOCKS, sir?' |
 |
| The girl giggles high above me as I continue to deliver my obsequious, slavespeak response to her mighty boyfriend! |
 |
| 'Sir, this is where I belong, sir - at your girlfriend's SOCKS, master sir... |
 |
| ...begging your pardon and forgiveness, master sir? Sir, I'm just a SOCK face, sir?' |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication