Of course, I have no way of knowing anything about my customer-mistresses
or their busy, superior lives when they emerge triumphantly from the public restroom
outside which I am permanently based. All I do know, and all they know about me too,
is that I am obliged, by Law, to silently kiss-respect their feet as soon as
they are presented to me, and to worshipfully study their SOCKS – as befits a
public sock-slavey!
Kissing SHOES and admiring SOCKS – the SHOES and SOCKS of my
BETTERS – is all I know, and all I need to know!
 |
| Another potential customer-mistress emerges triumphantly from the ladies' restroom |
 |
| She surveys me, debating within herself whether to do me the honour of using me |
 |
| Being a (presumably) kind and sweet-hearted young woman, she elects to use me... |
 |
| ... looking down upon me with the usual contempt my esteemed customers invariably hold me in |
 |
| For my humble part, all I know is that I am now obliged, by Law, to kiss-respect her SHOES and visually admire her SOCKS |
 |
| Indeed, this is all I know - kissing SHOES and admiring SOCKS; the SHOES and SOCKS of my BETTERS! |
 |
| Being super-kind, this young woman first presents me with her RIGHT sneakered and socked foot... |
 |
| .. followed by her LEFT |
 |
So I get to study and admire, in great detail, both her SOCKS!
|
 |
And it goes without saying that her SOCKS are, like her, magnificent!
|
 |
| All my customers' SOCKS are magnificent! |
 |
| She silently turns to leave me... |
 |
| ...nonchalantly leaving me to the gutter, where I belong! |
 |
| I too remain silent, out of respect for her departing SHOES and SOCKS |
 |
| SHOES I have just kissed... |
 |
| ...and SOCKS I have just admired! |
 |
| This is all I know - SHOES and SOCKS; SHOES and SOCKS; SHOES and SOCKS... |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication