It’s not the most salubrious of surroundings in which to be
a public footslave – a dingy, backstreet courtyard – and my customers are,
predictably, dressed to match. I therefore spend my days and nights
tongue-attending to scruffy sneakers, boots and socks, rather than glamorous
high-heels and nylon stockings!
But public footslaves can’t be choosers, and this is my humble
lot. I must simply suck it up, along with my customers’ BOOT and SHOE DIRT!
 |
| Not exactly the most glamorous of settings in which to be a public footslave |
 |
| But that doesn't mean that my pretty customer-mistress is any less deserving of my respect - especially as she is a smoker! |
 |
| Her footwear lacks feminine glamour also... |
 |
| ...but again is worthy of my utmost, slavish respect as I do my best to lickshine it... |
 |
| ...beneath her plain, black SOCKS! |
 |
| This is my humble lot! |
 |
| This is my lowly destiny... |
 |
| ...to lickshine the BOOTS and SHOES of my BETTERS in this dark and dingy alleyway! |
 |
| I must accept my humble lot with good grace, and respectfully taste where my customer-mistress has been! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication