Supremely Bright And Intelligent
A supremely bright and intelligent young Asian woman has me kiss-respect her SNEAKERS on a bright and sunny day
![]() |
| She walks jauntily towards me... |
![]() |
| ...before stopping to matter-of-factly inform me that I am going to kiss her feet |
![]() |
| She then, kindly, presents me with her RIGHT SNEAKERED FOOT for respect-kissing |
![]() |
| All the while she is beaming from ear to ear, confident in her intellectual superiority over me |
![]() |
| As well she might be - I'm just a public humble-head slave! |
![]() |
| I kiss-respect the superior young woman's outstretched SNEAKER-TOE... |
![]() |
| ...as befits a public humble-head paying his slavish respects towards a superior customer-master or mistress |
![]() |
| When she switches her SNEAKERED FEET in front of my face, I do the same to her LEFT SNEAKER |
![]() |
| KISSING FEET and ADMIRING SOCKS is all I am good for! |
![]() |
| No wonder this ultra-bright and intelligent young woman is laughing at me! |
![]() |
| She's still giggling as she turns to walk away from me... |
![]() |
| ...looking supremely SMUG and TRIUMPHANT, as well she might! |
![]() |
| For my humble part, I keep my humble head low in the presence of such greatness... |
![]() |
| ...the greatness of her Asian-girl SNEAKERS and SOCKS! |
![]() |
| I allow myself the pathetic privilege of looking up at her departing SOCK CREASES... |
![]() |
| ...and rue the fact that I could never be worthy enough even to be her PERSONAL SOCKSERVANT! |
















Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication