My mistress Mukta madam has brought along a chair and a
warming cup of coffee (for herself) as she indulges in some early-morning
torment of me in the wonky stocks.
She begins by mockingly asking me, in between her ostentatiously
noisy slurps of her coffee, if I have had a good night? Did I sleep comfortably
in my ‘wooden bed’, and she hopes my neck and shoulders aren’t too stiff?’
I am obliged, by Law, to respond to her pertinent questions
with slavish awe and reverence and so, in between my humble and respectful
kisses to her sneakers, I obsequiously thank her kindly for her ‘kind’
questions, and humbly inform her that I have indeed had a good night, if she
would be so kind and understanding mistress-madam, but that it was,
regrettably, not that ‘comfortable’, madam, begging her female pardon and
understanding miss, since the wonky stocks created painful muscle spasms in my
neck and shoulders, madam, as they are designed to do by her clever and erudite
husband who built the stocks for me, miss, praise be unto master Simon sir,
miss, and God bless her husband, miss? I further explain that it had not,
therefore, been possible for me to have a good night's sleep, miss, begging her female
pardon for my moaning, mistress, and that my neck and shoulders are,
unfortunately for me but to the glory of her husband, still indeed very stiff
and sore miss, begging her and her husband’s pardons miss please don’t have me
beaten masters?
She laughs at my sycophantic responses and goes on to enquire,
from the comfort of her portable chair and well wrapped-up against the chill of the early-morning
air, whether I am appreciating the early-morning view from my ‘wooden window’ –
i.e. that of her SOCKS? Again, I humbly and most reverentially thank her kindly
for her kind follow-up question, and assure the mistress that, for a lowly sock
slavey like me, there can be no greater sight than that of her plain grey
SOCKS on her ankles, begging her female pardon and understanding miss God bless you and your
SOCKS, miss?
She laughs out loud at me again before ordering me to shut
up and to continue kissing her feet until she tells me to stop, and the early
morning thereafter proceeds in silence apart from the chirping of some nearby
birds in her suburban back garden, plus the sound of her selfish coffee-slurping
mixed in with my worshipful sneaker-kisses, and an occasional involuntary wince
of pain as I must strain my confined neck to reach every nook and cranny of
said superior sneakers with my menial mouth!
 |
| My mistress Mukta madam enjoys her early-morning taunting of me in the wonky stocks located in her back garden |
 |
| As I kiss her feet, I must respectfully and humbly answer all her mocking questions... |
 |
| ...whilst admiring her SOCKS (as I am required to do by Law) |
 |
| Her plain grey SOCKS certainly are a sight for sore, sock-slavey eyes! |
 |
| I can even make out the individual STITCHES in her SOCKS in the dawn's early light! |
 |
| My mistress is, actually, showing kindness and compassion towards me... |
 |
| ...for she knows her SOCKS are my life! |
 |
| And that for me to start the day kiss-respecting her SNEAKERS and studying her SOCKS is the ultimate honour... |
 |
| ...that can be bestowed upon a personal sock-slavey who is permanently confined in the stocks! |
 |
| She listens with satisfaction and amusement to my humble and fearful responses to her pertinent questions... |
 |
| ...before ordering me to shut up and continue kissing her feet whilst she enjoys her coffee high above me! |
 |
| What differing tastes are respective mouths are experiencing, as all I can taste right now is her SNEAKER DIRT! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication