I think it’s fair to say that this pretty customer-mistress
is wearing minimalist clothing, including her ultra-short SOCKS, which, from my
lowly perspective, are, of course, her most significant items of
clothing!
Mind you, it’s a baking hot day, so why wouldn’t she be
scantily clad? She looks fabulous!
 |
| A fabulously scantily-clad young woman heads towards my public humble head |
 |
| I am gratified to see that her FEET are scantily clad also, in white SNEAKERS and SHORT SOCKS! |
 |
| The aforementioned SNEAKERS and SOCKS stop ultra-close to my face, as if daring me to defy them! |
 |
| Then the RIGHT SNEAKER is unceremoniously shoved onto my waiting, menial mouth! |
 |
| Swiftly followed by the LEFT |
 |
| I get a gratifyingly close view of the customer's SHORT SOCKTOPS... |
 |
| ...an intriguing GREY-BLUE combo! |
 |
| Her SNEAKERS are pristine and are almost dazzling in the bright, African-like sunshine |
 |
| But that doesn't stop them from smelling, and tasting, rubbery as they assail my footslave senses! |
 |
| Several times the young-woman wearer of the SNEAKERS switches her FEET in front of my face |
 |
| At one point she gestures down to her outstretched SNEAKER |
 |
'Kiss my feet very well, dirty slave!'
|
 |
| She clearly holds me in scantily-clad disregard! |
 |
| And rightly so, for I'm just an inferior slave at her FEET! |
 |
| Heck, the word 'SLAVE' even appears in big bold letters above my humble head! |
 |
| As if it wouldn't be obvious to everyone what I am... |
 |
| ...a FEETKISSING SLAVE! |
 |
| Kissing FEET is all I do! |
 |
| And I must do it 'very well'! |
 |
| The young woman eventually turns her back on me to walk away in wholly justifiable TRIUMPH! |
 |
She has every right to feel PROUD of herself, for she has just demonstrated that she is better than me
|
 |
| I am not worthy to even look at her above the SOCK! |
 |
| Not that I would want to... |
 |
| ...for I have nothing but the deepest regard for her SHORT, BLUE AND GREY SOCKS! |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication